Whether you came to Cairo during the summer and have been here for six months or just arrived at the beginning of the year, it is a good time for you to learn the local language and dwell within the country’s culture and take in what it has to offer.
By taking Berlitz Arabic Level 1 for 12 weeks, you will be able to:
- Introduce yourself
- Order food and talk about your food preferences
- Talk about jobs, numbers, and places
- Be able to shop and talk about clothes and sizes
- Plan vacations and talk about the weather
- Know the months and talk about dates
- Ask about and give directions
- Talk about your family
- Discuss your work skills and experience
- Make appointments
- Talk about body parts, discuss symptoms, and give and take advice
If you’re still not sure, you can try and free sample Arabic class! Just sign up at our Berlitz desk and get a quick glimpse of what the full course has to offer!